Monday, January 10, 2011

Circles, circles...and more circles!


Since I've moved into my apartment (forever ago), the wall above my leather blue couch has been empty.  I've always been meaning to paint something to place over it..and I've also been wanting to do a multi-canvas piece of work.  Well..a year and half later, I have finally filled in that open space above my couch!  I have to say, that it turned out absolutely perfect.  I didn't really have a set mind of what I wanted..other than circles.  So I just started putting some random circles here and there, and once I got my larger circles painted, I just went to town, and filled them out!  Once I was finished the painting, I added black and white puff paint, which I have to say, did so much for it..it just made it all absolutely pop!  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this piece of art as much as I do..and if you are interested in it or anything else offered at Doodlebug Art, please send an email!






No comments: