Saturday, February 26, 2011

Babies!

I feel like I have been surrounded by babies lately, and I LOVE it!  I got the greatest news last night, my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first baby..my first niece/nephew!  I am beyond thrilled, excited, and happy for the both of them.  Plus, this means that I can paint like crazy for the baby!


Speaking of baby's, this painting was created for a friend's newest little cousin!  The walls in her room are a pale purple, with distressed black, gray, light pink, and khaki colors.  I absolutely love these color combinations together!  I tried out a new layout with this painting.  I've done many paintings with one frame, but I've been wanting to try out two frames, one with polka dots, and one with stripes.  I think it turned out great, and I can't wait to do more of these!



Happy Saturday!

No comments: