Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Little Housekeeping

It feels like it has been forever since I last posted!  I am currently finishing up my internship and life has been crazy but good!

I want to take a minute to thank all my new fans and customers!  You all have no idea how much I appreciate your support!  To show my appreciation, I am offering an excellent deal!  From now through Monday night, when you order from Doodlebug Art, you can receive a FREE 8x8 canvas of your choice!  With Easter, end of school, graduation, weddings, and so many more special occasions coming up, this is a great deal!  Just send an email to Doodlebugart1@gmail.com.

Doodlebug Art is now offering gift certificates.  A gift certificate is a perfect gift when you are not sure what to give!

Check back later for some new painting pictures!

Happy Saturday!

**Update - As mentioned before, I wanted to post a couple of pictures! :)

This 8x8 cheetah print is ready to be monogrammed and shipped out.  It is $14 and you will receive the free 8x8 as well if you order it by Monday!


And you all are familiar with this painting!  Such a great teacher's gift!



No comments: