Sunday, May 15, 2011

Elephants, Tigers, and a Sneak Peek

I'd like to start off by thanking you all for the thoughts, prayers, and support since the tornado.  I can't believe it has already been over two weeks - it still seems like yesterday.  Things are coming along in Tuscaloosa - very slowly, but they are coming along.

It took me a little over a week to finally get back to painting.  I had a lot of orders of elephants before the tornado for end of the year gifts to teachers.  I have gotten most of the elephants completed - I still have two more left but I promise they are coming along!  I also had a lot of request to create an Auburn painting like my Alabama painting with the elephants.  Drum roll please.....  I have FINALLY created an Auburn paintings for all the tigers fans.  It is still currently being worked on, but I think it'll be a hit!  (If you have checked out Facebook lately, you have already seen a preview of it!)  Check back at the end of the week to see the debut of the tigers!

Before I post my pictures - I have gotten into couponing lately.. & I mean extreme couponing!  I'd love for you to share any tips, ideas, etc., you have for a coupon newbie :) ..now back to the pictures..



Proof that there is work being done!


And here it is .. my sneak peek of the Auburn canvas.  


I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

No comments: