Thursday, June 30, 2011

Elephant

Happy Thursday everyone!  Friday is almost here..yay!  I am ready for a fun-filled 4th of July weekend, and I am sure y'all are too!  I thought I'd take a quick minute to share the latest painting - another elephant painting.  I could paint a hundred of these things and never get tired of them!

This one is going out to Elizabeth over at Elizabeth's Crafty Creations


I have been working hard on my latest hobby (in my little spare time).  I found this little cutie at the thrift store for only $20.  There is nothing much to it, but I thought it could work in a bathroom or next to a bed. 


I have been working hard to get it refinished!   I have primed it and finished painting most of it today.  I still have a few other things to do to it, and then I will share my final product!  

No comments: