Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paislee Mae

I think this canvas made the list of my favorite paintings..ever.  I love the colors, I love the layout of the canvas, and I love the name Paislee.  I also found the cutest ribbon to go with it! :D


The canvas includes the baby's birth information:  DOB, time, weight, and length. 


I tried out something a little new with this canvas - glitter.  In the middle of the yellow flowers, I though I'd spruce them up a tad bit with some yellow glitter, which turned out so cute!  I have lots of other colors of glitter that I am ready to try out!  


And for a couple fixing to get married...


And don't forget about the GIVEAWAY going on right now!  Check out  this post on ways to enter!  It ends Saturday night, so get those entries in each day!!


No comments: