Friday, July 1, 2011

Child of Mine

One word:  Love.  I love this painting!  Usually I am the biggest critic towards my paintings - I focus on the things I don't like rather than the things I do.  But I can officially say I love everything about this canvas.  Maybe because it is for a baby boy and I don't do boy items that much (which I would absolutely love too, don't get me wrong!)  A boy can have a 'cute' painting for his room!  This piece was designed around a baby's bedding, Child of Mine, from Walmart - you can view it here.

This is the main piece I used (adorable!):




I tried to stick to the same animals - although I added a little something to the giraffe so he would stick out more.



I am not sure why, but I just love this letter 'n'.  I used a new font called Font Diner, and I really like it so I think I am going to start working with it more!

No comments: