Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pink Poodle

This piece of art has been in the works for a few weeks now.  It was requested by my sister in law for my sweet niece to be's nursery.  She is due September 16 and has the cutest room that has a theme of poodles and Paris.  When she asked me if I could paint a poodle, of course I said yes, but was silently thinking to myself "uhhh, how the heck am I going to do this?"  I am so used to focusing on names and I haven't worked on a piece quite like this before.


I have been so excited to share this with you all, but I have had to keep it as a surprise until we had the baby shower, which was today!  We had a lot of fun and Andrea got a ton of needed stuff for the baby!  


I stuck to the main color scheme of the room, which is pink and green.  


I will post some more pictures of the shower, once they get uploaded! I can't wait to meet my precious niece in September!

No comments: