Sunday, August 21, 2011

Best Witches!

Anyone else ready to get rid of this hot weather and move onto some much cooler weather?  I am counting down the days until it is finally Fall!  While I am counting those days down, I am also working on some designs for the upcoming holidays.  (It is never too early to get those Christmas orders in!)

This is one of my newest Halloween designs.  It features a little witch's feet and her broom.  I had originally just painted the broom on there, but my newest love over mixed media inspired me to add something on there instead.  I used some left over orange raffia I had.  I folded it up, and secured it in the shape of a broom.  I poked 2 small holes in the canvas to put wire through to hold the broom in place.  I am so excited about this design because I love the broom!


I used my Cricut to cut out the saying "Best Witches."  



Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!  


No comments: