Thursday, August 4, 2011

Coasters are Awesome!


These coasters are so adorable!  I love them because they are fun, unique, and definitely an eye catcher.  You can customize them to match almost ANYTHING!  They make great handmade gifts and awesome decoration for those big football games coming up!
You all know how much of an Alabama fan I am, so I had to make an Alabama themed set.  Auburn lovers - don't hate me yet..I have come up with a new rule for myself..anything new I make for Alabama, I am going to make for Auburn as well.  So, stay on the lookout for an Auburn set!  





They are made from 4x4 natural stone tiles and scrapbook paper.  They are finished  and protected, so they won't be ruined with a yummy drink sitting on top of them!  They are also backed with cork, so they won't make any scratches.   




Get your customized set of coasters for $10, sit back, and enjoy that yummy drink!



No comments: