Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lexi & Lara

I am finally able to catch my breath after a month of CrAzInEsS!  Orders are caught up to date and I am  ready to add some more to the list - especially those football orders!

This painting was created for a great friend of mine, who I spent 2 years with in the Education College at UA.  She got a job in Tuscaloosa as a 3rd grade teacher and I could not be more excited for her!  I was so happy to make her a sign to hang outside her classroom door!  


I was so excited for this order because I have not created a set of canvases for siblings yet.  These were made for a set of twin girls, to go in their newly remodeled room!  The request was purple and zebra print. 


I decided to stick to the same pattern, just switching up the colors. 



Now I think I am going to spend the rest of the night with Pinterest and Lifetime Movie Network!

No comments: