Friday, September 16, 2011

Mr. Roboto

Whew! That is all I have to say!  These suckers have just about kicked my hiney!  I can't tell you how long I have been working on these robot paintings.  I thought I was never going to finish them..but I am glad I did!  If I may say so myself, they turned out pretty awesome (just don't ask me to paint another robot for a while ;)






These robots are painted on 10x20 canvases.  I wanted each robot to have his own personality, and I think I managed that one - I have a big eared robot, big eyed robot, and big teeth - they are all cute in their own special way :)





I have to admit that the "JAX" name in the robot was not my idea - I have to give that credit to the mom who ordered them.  I definitely give her props on that!



It is never too early to get a jump start on your holiday gifts.  Doodlebug Art is a great place to find that special piece of art for the kiddos, for the newlyweds, the teachers, even for yourself!  So get to thinking on your holiday wish list!

No comments: