Thursday, September 29, 2011

'Tis the Season

This month has FLOWN by, I can't believe October is almost here!  I am so ready for jeans and sweatshirts and hot chocolate!  Who is with me!?

I have been busy paintings up a storm lately!  Before we get to the good stuff, let me catch you up on some recent paintings!


This is one of my favorite color combinations - purples and browns.  This is also a new cross design I am adding to Doodlebug Art!  This is on an 11x14 and is available at $25


With football season here, these make the perfect door hangers!  I made this one for a lady at my mom's office, Dorie.  Her birthday was yesterday and my mom threw an Alabama Tailgatin' Birthday Party for her at work!  


I don't think I have ever told you all - when I had originally painted the first ever "Dots" painting, this wasn't what I had in my mind..at all.  But!  I am so glad it turned out this way because I love the design and all of the colors! 


I found these cute 4x4 picture frames and have been playing around with some different ideas.  This one is made with scrapbook paper and paint! Another favorite color combination.

Now onto my baby!..
Introducing one of my Christmas designs for this year!

This is on a 10x20 canvas.  I attached red and white jingle bells at the bottom!



Keep on the lookout for some other cute Christmas designs coming up!  



No comments: