Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chomp Chomp!

Things have been so hectic here at DBA lately!  I have got so many orders going on right now!  Last night I counted 6 different canvases that I was working on at the same time!  Now don't get me wrong, I love what I do and painting brings me so much joy!  I just wanted to go ahead and let you all know that depending on how many Christmas orders I get, I will have to stop taking orders eventually to allow time to get all orders completed on time.  So to insure that you get what you want for Christmas - get those orders in!  I will definitely keep you all updated if I get to this point! 

These canvases are definitely going to some Florida Gator fans out there! 


Even though I don't love the Gators, I do love how this turned out.  I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to recreate the Gator, but I think he turned out better than I expected! 



Can you guess what type of teacher this is going too?


No comments: