Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello There!

So my plans to blog last week obviously fell through.  It has been a bit hectic, but I am loving every minute of it!  With Christmas just around the corner, orders are starting to pick up.  I have been working on a large order that is headed to Florida..I am so excited to get them shipped out this week!  Here is a few from that order!


I just love everything about this canvas (maybe that is just because I am a teacher myself!)  I think I will have to make one of these for my classroom.



Painting the next two designs are so much fun.  You don't have to worry about perfection with it...its one of those paintings that you can just go with it!

Alabama Dots


Auburn Dots


These door hangers are the perfect addition to your door during football season. Heck, you can keep it up all year long!



Don't forget to get Christmas orders in before I close them down!!



No comments: