Sunday, October 16, 2011

A House Divided

Roll Tide and War Eagle!  Congrats to both teams on their win last night!..& to celebrate the wins, I thought it'd be a perfect time to blog about my latest 'House Divided' design!  I think it is safe to say there are plenty house divided homes down here in the south - especially with Alabama and Auburn!



This is one of my absolute favorite designs - Family Rules!  These are a great reminder to keep on the wall for the days life gets a bit to hectic and we forget what family is really about.  



This Alabama door hanger was made for a customer's grandfathers birthday!  It is a large 16x20 with an Alabama football attached.  I hope he had a wonderful birthday!!



Last but not least, Halloween is right around the corner.  Does everyone have their decorations and candy all ready?









No comments: