Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I ran across this cute idea on Pinterest the other day.  (Follow me @ Laura Hatfield if you aren't already!!)  I am in love with fall which means I love all the decorations and craft projects.  There are so many I want to try out, but of course, there isn't enough time so I decided I'd try out the pumpkin patch.  These pumpkins are made from 4x4 pieces of wood.  I painted, distressed them, and added the stems. I found the little sign at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section.  I used my cricut to cut out"Pumpkin Patch" on it.   They are the perfect addition out on the porch PLUS they can be used through Thanksgiving!





Unfortunately, I am only offering them to locals in Huntsville, AL (due to the extremly high cost of shipping it'd cost!)  If you are interested in a set, please email me at Doodlebugart1@gmail.com.

The weekend is almost here!!


No comments: