Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorites of 2011

I can't believe it is time to say goodbye to another year.  2011 has been such a fabulous year from graduating at The University of Alabama, my niece, Kayla, being born and bringing such joy to our family's lives, and the explosion of Doodlebug Art.   I can remember this time last year, I kept telling everyone how much I wanted to get this whole 'painting' thing going, really get it my creations out there, get my website going, and create a Facebook page.  I was so nervous to create my FB page, in fear that no one would 'Like' it..but look at it now - less than a year and I am so close to 200 fans!!

In order to end the year off right, I thought I'd take a moment to share with you my absolute favorite pieces of this year! Here they are!..












 





I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for not only myself, but Doodlebug Art.  Hopefully some craft shows, maybe pieces in local shops! 
I want to thank all of you one last time this year for all of your love, support, & sweet comments!
Enjoy the last bit of 2011!




No comments: