Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to stop in and thank all of my Doodlebug Art fans!  I have to say that I pretty much have the most awesome fans out there!  I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Thank you for all of your love and support.  Christmas 2011 was such a great success and I love being able to create special pieces for you and your loved ones.  I hope they all enjoy their pieces just as much as I enjoyed creating them!!

Before I sign off , I've got 2 last pieces to share.  These pieces are going out to my family. 

As you all know, I have a new niece that was born in September.  I wanted to play around with this idea of using her footprint in an image. This was one of her gifts to her Mommy and Daddy..


This one is going out to my aunt - she has been wanting a Dots painting, but wanted to peace signs painted within them.  Can you find all of the peace signs?



And.... I just realized I haven't posted this piece yet, so why not now?  This is a 'Welcome' sign that I created for fun. I love the color palet - oranges, greys, and greens.  This piece is about the size of  a 10x20.  {It is still available!}



Once again, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love and cheer! :)

No comments: